Pregnancy Coverage for Covered California Members
What you need to know
- The California Healthcare Eligibility, Enrollment and Retention System (CalHEERS) is notifying affected members by letter as part of their customary Medi-Cal transition process.
- When an affected member calls into our Customer Service center, we are advising them to contact Covered California to be re-instated to their prior Covered California plan.
- Covered California and the Department of Healthcare Services are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. They are targeting a time frame between September and October 2016 for resolution.
- 1-800-300-1506 (TTY: 1-888-889-4500)
- Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.